What ELANGO thinks about me

As a continuing part of a series of people who commented on me... Here comes ELANGO.
I know elango for the past 5 years now. (Almost ... 5) We were collegemates and he was a pretty much quiet guy.
Well here is what he had to say about me.....

1. Your name: Elango.R

2. Where did we meet?: MIT

3. How long have you known me?: 4yrs

4. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, nothing)?: not so much

5. When you first saw me what was your first impression?
bandha party.. namma freshers party.. "My hobbies are reading books, elocution and etc etc.." oray sema peterana un replies.. :)

6. Your birthday?: 11th april

7. Hair Color?: Black

8. eye Color ?: Black

9. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met? sathyama nyabagam illa

10. What's your fav type of music?: melody

11.What's one of your fav things to do outdoors?: walking, apdiyey veydipaathukittu

12. Are you shy or outgoing? hmm.. outgoing illa.. so vera option illama, shy :)

13. Would you consider me a friend?: yes

14. Have you ever seen me cry? If yes, when?: No

15. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be? Mama

AM I………. ?!?!?!?
17. Quiet or loud? sema satham...(loud)

18. Short or Tall: tall

19.Weird or original: original

20. Smart or stupid? rendum seynthu kalavai ne.. depends on the situation

21. Boring or Fun? 40%boring,50%informative,10%fun - namma interaction tour or seniors farewell(2nd yrla)seriya nyabagam illa.. appo konjam ne enjoy panni paathirukaen..

22. Attractive or Unattractive? For the knowledge u have, u r attractive.. but physical appearance, konjam wt koracha nalla irukum DO YOU THINK I'M... (yes or no, if u wanna say something extra say it)

23.A psycho? neraya nerathula psycho maadhiri thoniruku.. epponu keykatha.. nybaga paduthilam paaka mudiyathu.. nybagam vechikara alavukku mosamana incidents ethvum illa

24.Athlethic? not el all

25. A nerd? of course

26. Two-faced? sometimes..yes

27.Immature? therila.. 28. Mature? sila nerathula.. ne seira vishayangal practical and matured

JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

29. What is the worst thing about me? not so adaptive.. na pudicha muyalukku moonu kaal type.. friendlyya move pandrathu kashtam..

30. When is my birthday? itha naan pala thadava keytirukan.. aana ne sonnathu illa.. yeno therila
31. Who is my best friend? ithu enaku therila.. iruntha santhosham

32. What song(if any)reminds you of me? no particular song

33. Do I remind you of any characters on TV? no no no...

34. If you could rename me, what would my name be? Mr.Hari Sadu

35. A feature that you like about me as a person: Straight forward

36. If you could give me anything, what would it be? kandippa advice illa

37. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be? Independent

38. What word do I say all the time? I,me,myself (SS music program illa, ne solldrathu dhan englishla illa tamila)
39. Is there anything you'd like to say me – kandippa intha column blanka dhan viduvaen..( )


The reason for the last column being blank is that according to me Elango's most annoying characteristic feature is that he advises people too much. (now these days, he has stopped all that... )
This is it from Elango. We shall see what someone else has said about me some other day.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 by Hari
1 comment

One Comment

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Leave a Reply