Ah. Finally... The One Black Coffee Please Ad....

After a really really Really Long time....
I have got hold of the ad that impressed me the most in my childhood days...

This Advertisement used to come during the 1996-1998 period.
It was the perhaps the most famous of its times....

And why am i so fascinated by the ad ...???

According to me.. this ad was the beginning of the 'small mobile' concept...
It was only after this ad, did the sales of Ericsson mobiles picked up in the market...
If you ask me.. this ad was a veritable trend setter...

Ok.. What Ad are we talking about...???

One Black coffee Please....

Yes... Both the stars were very famous at that point of time.. both having acted in innumerable number of advertisements and television serials....

Ah... The look on the man's face and the sound of broken glass at the end of the ad... simply too good...
Lemme tell you something... I saw this ad when i was just about 11-12 years old... and have not seen it again, till i saw it on youtube..... and i still remember the people who played the characters... You can imagine to what extent the advertisement has lingered on my mind...
Been searching for this ad for the past 6 years... Gotten hold of it.. just now...
Don't miss it out....





Please don't forget to comment... !!!
In case you have other such memorable ads, (preferably Indian Ads... No Offence Meant...)
I would love to view them...
Please mail me @ vharicharan@gmail.com ....

Monday, September 15, 2008 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. Thanks for posting this ad. Reminded me of my childhood. Still an awesome ad compared to commercials I watch elsewhere.

  2. Hi............

    This one was really fabulous!!!

    Yes...itis still etched in the memory, I can see the colour of the lady's dress even without seeing the ad...here.!!!

    Thanks for reminding it!!!!

Leave a Reply