RJ kku vantha Vaazhvu thaan enna ??

I have always felt that people change after they begin to see money in life ...
My Collegemate RJ is one very good example....

In college, I personally felt, he was very down to earth. He knew what he was and he wanted to become better, and I was very happy with that. But I began to see changes in his attitude and him as well, from the day he got a job with a reputed company.
And I have been continuing to see the changes in him, till date. It kinda hurts to see that whom you thought as 'so and so' has now changed to 'so and so' because of money...

I agree, He has got a lot of 'new' and better friends (than me .. of course) and that they are much more accomodating towards him and his changes. They are not sarcastic about him and they don't constantly remind him of his past and his difficulties.

But I today have only one thing to say to my class-mate. Remember, no matter what happens, people will know you, only with what you were, not with what you are. And no matter what happens never let go of your past. Stay in control with it. Bcoz ....
No one escapes their past. No one escapes Judgement.

Thursday, August 27, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , | 1 comment

One Comment

  1. Machi that was really excellent da. i was surprised to know that you understood me so well.

Leave a Reply