What to Do ??

My Best friend is now undergoing a tough time....
Lots of things (not neccessarily good... ) have been happenning to her in recent times.. and i feel so bad that i am not there, when it matters the most.
Of course, it doesn't matter to her whether i am there or not... that is totally secondary.... it matters to me and i guess that is all that matters...

BTW, does anyone know, how to recover a google account that has got deleted...
My friend's account has got deleted and no-body is able to help us out in getting it back... My friend swears by god, that it was active and working fine..and in less than 8 hours the account has got deleted....


Can someone help ???

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. It does matter that u be there.....And i was touched with all ur attempts to recover it..And as i was tellin both murali and ma today..I could fight with u and not talk to u for 15 yrs...But i kno that if i call u after that and ask for help u'll be there for me.... So stop Sulkin and Posting blogs w/o bein sure of wat i think :) P.S:The goole account deletion happened to 60 people internationally..I was one..Imagine the odds???

  2. Hey that 60 odd people world wide is a very old link... It happened in 2006.. not in the recent past..
    I guess that leaves only a manual glitch... probably human error...

    BTW, that , under no circumstances, takes away from you, that You are one in a Billion... :) :D :P

Leave a Reply