No one escapes their past ... No one escapes Judgement ...

This is my favorite quote, from my favorite movie... (V For Vendetta).
Why suddenly ?
Because, my friend's blogpost suddenly made me remember this quote again.
I recently used it to describe RJ's attitude.
But why is this my favorite quote ?
Many reasons. This quote in its original,is spoken by a villain in the movie. And ironically it is he who forgets his past and his misdeeds.

The actual quote is

"It wasn't the war they started. It wasn't the plague they created. It was judgement they made. No one escapes their Past. No one escapes Judgement." This is followed by the snapping of the scabbard with the sword that the protagonist carries.

I've always felt that though we feel that everything is alright,after we do something wrong, everything is not alright. We have set into action, a chain of events that somehow make our life irreversible... I feel that once we do an action, no matter how hard we try, we leave behind a trail .. and it is this trail that catches up with us. Trust me when I say this, Because i have experienced it first hand, No one escapes their past, No one escapes judgement.

Am sorry if this post is in a depressing sense, I never wanted it to be that way.
Just that my BFF in her blog post, reminded me of some things which i never wanted to remember ever ... :) ..

Well as I always say... It happens...

Saturday, September 5, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , , , | 1 comment

One Comment

  1. The cause which triggers your actions is destiny :)

Leave a Reply