Rendezvous with Rembrandt ..!!!!!

Yes... Can you believe it ??
Well I can't either... But yes it's true... !!!

The Grand Hyatt Muscat, together with a leading Library in Oman, decided to have an exhibition of Rembrandt's works.. And I turned out to be one of the lucky few people, who get the opportunity of a lifetime..to see His works in Real...

I went this Thursday ... And It was just in the nick of time...

I loved many pieces, specially his etchings of Christ the King of Jews and the other one, depicting the Angel declaring to the shepherds, the Birth of the Messiah... Too good...

Overall an enriching and thrilling experience....

Will not forget it.. ever... !!!

Of course, and the highlight is the photo that I took just outside the Grand Hyatt... :)

A masterpiece by itself... :) :D

Saturday, September 19, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply