So... What are you doing now ?

Looks like I've posted more in a month than in the whole of last year... :)
Well I am quite happy about it.
My trip home this time was the turning point.
I realised that I could do more, much much more than I was currently doing and So I decided to increase my bandwith exponentially...
So What am doing now ?
I am writing the story of my life (left it abruptly during Jan-2008)
( The title is a pretty interesting one.. am sure, it will be a best seller ... :P )
I am also writing many short stories, whose theme comes to my mind now and then.
I am trying to translate to English, a massive literary work.
Recording the GO's for visually impaired people.
Watching a completely different genre of movies.
Reading a lot more books than I used to...

My book reviews will soon start adorning my blog again.
Don't worry..This time I will give the link and its source.... :)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , , , | 6 comments

Comments (6)

  1. Like the new Template....

  2. Thanks... :)
    How abt the pic .. ?? :) :D

  3. This life story is THAT one?

  4. Nopes.. this is the one that says.. "How Haricharan, Got ........"

  5. nice to read this thanks for sharing. For Bollywood Latest News visit Nettv4u

Leave a Reply