Another Year Passes By .. !!!

Well,

Yesterday was my birthday !!!
24 years completed. Phew ... What a journey it has been .. !!! It has indeed been a roller coaster of emotions for me...

The Philosophical Ramblings will continue later :)

Apart from my Parents and my sister, only three other people actually bothered to call and wish.. :) Thanks to them... (One of them was my BFF, who of course, as usual, wasn't enthusiastic enough )

Some of them mailed... Some of them pinged..

But the folks from which I was expecting a call very badly... All disappointed me... Big time... :)

Well I suppose, it happens.. Out of sight .. out of mind...
Or is it.. the haughtiness that begins to come, once you realise that you no longer need someone's help/support/friendship ... and you have the audacity to take that person for granted...

Hmmm .. interesting behavior ... Well as they say..

Less Expectation .. More Happiness...

And this is one lesson that I have learnt one year after another... I have kept lowering the bar of my expectations every year.... And every year I've found out that there are always some people who keep you on their contact list for the sake of the fact, that I was their classmate, or collegmate, or someone they knew.. etc etc..

Again, let me say something, I am not pin-pointing anybody.. I am just saying this as a matter of fact... If you don't need me, tell it to me... !!! Don't treat me, as if you don't care...

I might be flooded with emails asking sorry, for not wishing for my Birthday, but that is not the point here...

I would really appreciate it if people act normally ... If you don't like it, say you don't like it. Please have the courage to call a hat, a hat..

Again, as I always say...

No one escapes their Past...
No one escapes Judgement ...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , | 3 comments

Comments (3)

  1. I would really appreciate it if people act normally ... If you don't like it, say you don't like it. Please have the courage to call a hat, a hat..

    I agree most people don't!

  2. Not enthusiastic enuf?? wat were u expecting?? pom poms and cheers??

  3. My instinct says to react to your post. But I've decided otherwise.. as of now.
    Will react, when I should.

Leave a Reply