Great Going Hari... !!!!

Well, I was looking at some Stats from StatCounter, the folks who have provided the counter in my blog.

Some interesting statistics... More than 60 % of viewers hardly stay for 5 seconds...
But 40 % stay on to read the content...



And guess what is the most popular page of my Blog ...

It is this post. 100 Names of the Kauravas. :) Seriously even Once, I did not think, it will become the most popular page of my blog... :)

This post comes up second in Google, when you query for "100 names of the Kauravas" in Google .. !!! Page Rank Rocks.. !!!! :) :D

And Looking at the Recent Visitor Map, I seem to be having visitors from all parts of the world.. !!!

Canada, Israel, U.S, U.A.E, India, Australia, U.K ... :)

Thank you Folks... Thanks for all the support...

Monday, October 12, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply