The hangover of Girlfriends Past !!!!

Watched the "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" Yesterday and here are the after-effects ...

"I wish I could believe in all this crap, I really do. I also wish I could believe in the Easter Bunny, the missile shield and strippers with a heart of gold. Unfortunately I am condemned to see the world as it really is, and love, love is a myth."

"You've got to risk love Sandra! I didn't and look at me, I'm a lonely ghost of a man. It doesn't mean that you're never going to get hurt but the pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love."

"I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less. Nobody proves that better than my kid brother, Pauli. Brother, you give love to everyone and you require none in return. From this day on, I want to be more like you. "

And my favorites :-

"Conner is like the TIN MAN, he was born without a heart and ladies, know this, that wherever Connor lays his head tonight when the sun comes up in the morning he will be all alone!"


"If there is one thing you learn tonight, it's this. The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less."

Monday, October 19, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , | 3 comments

Comments (3)

  1. Looking at the subject,I thought you were going to spill some beans here. Hmm I am leaving disappointed.

  2. Well Well Buddy... !!
    I actually would have you know.. But I didn't :-

    Because :-
    For one I dont have girlfriend(s).
    And second, My blog is just now beginning to get a readership... :) I don't want to traumatize them with my Sob stories... :) :D

  3. Who knows..some gals do fall for sob stories..try ur luck :)

Leave a Reply