Inspired by 55 Fiction ....

Below are my two creations in the 55 Fiction Category...

For the uninitated, it is an attempt to write a short story in less than 55 words.

Feel free to comment..

Story 1 :-

I looked up at her. She wasn't looking down, at me. There were tears in her eyes. They glistened.
"I'm sorry..."
"For What ?"
"For not being able to understand. For asking so late ..."
"But I thought, you knew."
"I was confused. I'm sorry. I should've known."
"Hmm??"
"Will you marry me ?"


Story 2 :-
“You are sure, this is it Doctor?”
“Yes” murmured the Doctor.
“You are sure, it won’t pain right?”
“No.”
“Can I get to hug my Barbie, when you are going to give me the injection?”
“Yes, of course”.
“O.K. then.”
The Doctor gives the girl, the injection.
She goes into a never ending sleep.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply