Main Aur Mrs Khanna - Review

Well, this is not a movie review folks. I AM passing judgement. The movie sucks !! Nothing special about this movie. It does not even have anything romantic about it !!!

About Salman, well if you call that acting, trust me, you would really appreciate me acting...

Kareena - Nothing special. A Dull performance from her...

Sohail - Dude, there is more to acting, than just building your biceps and triceps.

Best things in the movie.

The really peppy song with Preity Zinta, and the Climax interlude with Deepika Padukone..*

Your money is really not worth this movie. Better save it !!

My 2 Rials down the Drain .. Sigh... !!!

* P.S :- I somehow really felt that the camera was not able to capture Deepika's beauty completely in the frame. I just saw her smile, and I suddenly did not feel bad about the movie anymore... Did anybody else feel the same ???

Friday, October 30, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. "I somehow really felt that the camera was not able to capture Deepika's beauty completely in the frame. I just saw her smile, and I suddenly did not feel bad about the movie anymore." - That is sad and good!!!!! :)

  2. Thanks buddy... !! Let me just clarify one more thing. The same statement, to put it more elaborately. The rotten feeling that I got out of watching the movie, was actually kind of nullified after watching Deepika !!

    And about the beauty in the frame part... ..I don't think, we have arrived at the technology, that can actually capture Deepika's beauty on the big/small screen ... Probably the Gen-Next Technology will pave the way for it.. :) :D

Leave a Reply