Of Privacy and Friendships....

There... !!!
I've deleted the post, that was the cause for all the hue and cry...
and probably i might be editing the tags too...
I will get my turn one day... to prove a point...
And I will do it in style...

Am I bothered.. ???
No .. :)
Because, I've always been taken for granted... And I simply don't mind it... :)

Well... I presume, that since this is my blogspot, I Hope, I can definitely talk about things that involve only my privacy ? Atleast henceforth...

And yes, don't worry... I am not going to use some tags... I guess that will save me a lot of trouble...

Less expectation... More Happiness... Probably even more happiness...

Monday, October 12, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. U r so full of it !!!

  2. Full of what ?
    Er.. Fine .. I get it...

Leave a Reply