Of Time and Passions

A Lot of people these days are commenting that I have a lot of free time, and that is why I am blogging incessantly, writing book reviews, doing recording, writing translations, etc etc...

Boss, All this is bullshit..

I have lots and lots of work to do.
I have hundreds and thousands of things to learn.
I cannot tolerate being idle.

I have to clarify something here..

If you are really passionate about something, you really like something and you want it very badly, then you will somehow find the time for it. Yes, trust me, somehow, you will find the time for it.

The same is with people. An e.g. Most people would forget to wish somebody on their birthday or not call, citing work as a reason... but then if you were really passionate about the person, and you needed him/her in your life, you would have spared 2 minutes in your busy schedule, to call up, and wish...

Its as simple as that folks.. No complications..

Less Expecations, More happiness.
Even Lesser Expectations leads to Even more happiness !!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply