8 Years and Rocking... !!!!

Happy Anniversary to my BFF...!!! :)

Today is actually the 8th Year of our friendship... We've been together through all the ups and downs of friendship and even more. I have some confessions to make here.
Usually in any relationship, there will be one person, who makes all the sacrifices and another who leverages his/her ego. In our relationship, she was the one who made the sacrifices and I have been the one, who leveraged his ego, big time...

Note: This is not a guilt trip !!!!!

I do not know, if I have been a good friend to her not.. But I know for sure, (and I swear by God), that she's been more than just a good friend to me... If it wasn't for her, I would be probably be a depressed megalomaniac.

Thanks for being my 'Best' Friend :) :D !!!!

P.S:- Ah.. Those wonderful things, she said about me, in my About Me column, hmm..you can just ignore them.. She probably never meant them... !!!

P.P.S :- Even if she did, she has every right to.. !! :)

P.P.P.S :- I would love to post more, but unfortunately, I've got strict censorship Hence refraining...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. Congrats on the anniversary. Keep beating milestones :)

Leave a Reply