'Aladin' Rockzzz !!!

Went to Aladin Last night, and I now declare that Jacqueline Fernandez has come to stay ...!!! Oops... er.. I mean, Aladin Rocks...

Amitabh Bachchan, as Genius, steals the show. His protrayal is really very very good. So is Riteish Deshmukh, but somehow I felt that, he lacked something in his performance. Sanjay Dutt as Ringmaster was as menacing as ever. The story line is very simple, hence am not revealing it here. But the way, the screen play has been written, I must really appreciate it, because, it managed to keep your interest in the movie. My personal opinion was that, the climax ended very quickly. I was actually expecting a show down of sorts between Sanjay and Amitabh.

Jacqueline Fernandez,actually has no role in the movie, except to act beautiful and try to be coy, and she does that to a 'T'. There is absolutely no indication, that this movie is her debut movie. For the Miss Srilanka, this movie is definitely a landmark...
Would love to see more of her...

BTW,who was the lady, with the mask, who was with Sanjay dutt ??
Great Curves... !! :) :D :P

Plusses :-
Jacqueline
Amitabh and the stunt sequences.

Minuses :-
I couldn't see any minuses. It was decent and slick...

In my opinion, this is the Indianised version of Harry Potter. Go watch it.
My Rating:- 3/5 (would be a 4 if only the songs were not there.. )

P.S:_A special word about the graphics... Too Too Good... If we can really produce these kind of movies consistently, we have arrived at the International scene.
Too Good graphics...

Saturday, November 7, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply