Kevin AbdulRahman's Ebook for Free ...

Yes Folks, Am not joking...
Here is an established International Author/Inspirational Keynote Speaker/World Class Mind Coach/Mind Nutrition Expert, who is offering you an electronic copy of his latest book for fee...

Well, As I had mentioned here, Kevin had mailed me the book, asking me to review it, which I did. As a good will gesture to me and my friends, he has now extended the offer, saying that, anybody who registers at Kevinspire.com, will get a free copy of the ebook. Folks who are signing up for the book, from this blog, please put in my name in the fields asked, so that accordingly further ebooks and other offers will be sent to you. You will not be spammed. In case you are interested, the sign-up is provided on the left-hand side of the website, just below Kevin's photograph.

All the Very Best, for a bright and prosperous future...

P.S:- BTW Kevin is also a columnist with Muscat Daily and a very popular one at that...

Friday, November 27, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , | 1 comment

One Comment

  1. Fast and Furious 6 Full Movie Downlaod is there to you download this stuff take the full advantage of this.

Leave a Reply