Of Lost and Found (Diaries)...

Read my post here before proceeding to read further.

I had rued over the fact that the diary which I had held close to my heart, is now missing. Well, it seems like it is not lost after-all. It was in the possession of 'A', who had taken it to read. Well, looks like he/she completely forgot about it, when I asked. Well, no regrets at all.. As long as the diary is safe and sound...

Nobody has any idea, how close that diary is, to my heart. It contains the happiest memories of my school life or rather the memories of incidents which kept me happy, which are actually very very few. Those make believe stories and translations are not merely words, but they actually define a life for me. If it wasn't for those stories and memories, I would be a dead man, long ago... It is those memories that have been driving me all these years, though bad times and good times as well.

I am waiting for the day, when I can lay my hands on my diary again...
That day shall soon come...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply