Of Books, Covers and Judging them...

Was trying to read - A Goddess for Hire (Sonia Singh)... Going by the title.. I thought it was going to be some really good novel... it ended up being a chick-lit.. I really thank god, today, for not giving me perseverance... I seriously could not stand the book for more than 60 pages... Not worth the effort...

Tried to read another book of hers - Ghost Interuppted... disappointed again... I had to read just 30 pages to trash it...

Got hold of two books which have been rated heavily..

One is Blind Faith (Sagarika Ghose)... The blurb itself was very fascinating..
and the other Nine Lives (William Dalrymple).. Again a very interesting blurb...

Definitely want to read them.. Already started with Blind Faith.. Let's see... :)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply