Hey.. Another one .. :)

I had mailed behindwoods.com the Avatar review that was due for Muscat Daily. They have put it online a couple of hours ago.. :)



Feeling great actually.. The link appears on the front page too.. :) Circled it in Red.. I know that sounds childish.. :) But heck.. who cares... I'm back.. !!! :) :D


Here is the actual article..


P.S:- I know this too much of a bombardment.. But come on.. you can put up with that.. :)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 by Hari
Categories: , , , , | 5 comments

Comments (5)

  1. gr8 work hari . really enjoyed the both the reviews (part 1 and part 2) ;-)

  2. @Prasanna

    Great to know that you are following my blog.. :)
    thanks for reading the reviews too.. :) :D

  3. Congrats buddy .. GR8 going ..keep rocking

  4. Hari!!! Eagerly waiting for your review on vettaikaran !!!!!!!!!!!! :o

  5. Prasanna, Kandippa ezhuthanama .. ???

    The movie releases late here... Probably next month it will be released.. :) By that time.. I think I will escape... :) :D

Leave a Reply