500 Days of (Non)Hyderabad...!!!

Well, this one is seriously a dedication to my favorite city - Hyderabad... :) :D

I am back in Hyderabad after 500 and odd days, and trust me, I have missed this city a lot... Much more than words can ever say...

I sat in a very comfortable place at my work place...absolutely no problem of transportation... Share Autos, Buses, Car Sharing, Bike sharing any time of the day and sometimes Nataraja Service... Food is a major problem for bachelors in Hyderabad, especially if you are a vegetarian... But then I have my company's canteen... For breakfast and lunch... dinner something to adjust... The city has n number of places to see and roam around during the week-end.... Full of shopping joints... If you have excess money... come and spend it in Hyderabad... :)

I missed the city...
500 days later, the city remains the same.. the faces have changed. The autowallah's charge the same Rs 25 from Madhapur to Manikonda... :) Food rates have not changed much... Quality too.. :P..Some new buildings have cropped up here and there.. The city has changed and yet not changed at all... :) ...

I love this city....

Monday, January 18, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply