Blog Performance...

Note: - This is not a redundant post.. :)

I know I've already discussed this Blog's performance for last year, here. But no...

This is something different.

I've posted 196 posts last year. These were posted from Aug 21 (My Kanthasamy Post was the starting point.) Till December 31st...So that's approximately.. an average of 1.5 posts a day.. :P ... no.. those are no indications/factors for what is the work I am doing... I also work.. so these arguments don't come into the picture...:) :D

Being the writer, I am not able to actually pick my best posts together.. :)

So.. Folks, please send in your opinions on the best posts of my blog .. :D

P.S:- I would personally love to see my blog cross the 20000 visitor mark, before I leave this country... Would that happen.. ?? Keeping my fingers crossed... :) :D

Saturday, January 2, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply