Enna Vechu onnum Comedy Kimedy Pannaliye ??

Received this in mail, a couple of hours ago... Fell off my chair laughing...

Hello my dearest
Good day over there
My name is loveline,a young beautifully and well assured girl.
i come across your profile today and became lovely, i believe we can meet together
and make something good out of it.
i am looking for a man that satisfy my life with fur of joy and love as well
i will drop here waiting to hear from you soon.
you have to contact me through my private( loveline2pet@xxxxx.com)
(remember distance does not mater what maters is love think love)
thanks
your new friend
miss loveline


Ah.. Miss loveline... Wish all of this was true.. :) :D

P.S:- Enna Kodumai sir ithu ???

Wednesday, January 6, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. Ok ..what is this?? and y was i not told???

  2. Arey baba.. This is one of those spam mails that come with If you reply, they'll ask you for more details and then talk dirty... that kind of a relationship.... That's why I said comedy... :)

Leave a Reply