I've been Tagged !!!!


Ah.. This was one thing that was pending actually.. :)

Shiva's tagged me
with Honest Scrap.. Hence have to do justice ...

First of all I solemnly thank Shiva for awarding it down to me...

Here goes my list of 10 honest things about me...



10.) I love to watch cartoons, especially Dexter's Laboratory... and Reading Nagaraj Comics..
9.) I hate to distract myself, when Deepika Padukone or Nikita is on the screen.. (Big or small doesn't actually count)
8.) I'd actually like to read fast pacy thrillers and equally pacy romance novels, which unfortunately are hard to find... I am actually a sucker for romantic movies.. though I've never expressed it....
7.) It's my wish that at least one girl finds the guts to propose to me...:P
6.) I secretly pray that the girl is Deepika Padukone..
5.) I want to own a Corvette and a Beetle.. Both, well beyond my Budget at this point of time..
4.) I never forget even a small wrong thing done to me... Right from getting slapped from my Maths teacher, for a whistle that someone else blew in 9th standard to Standing outside the classroom and apologizing for a mistake that I did not do in College to reminding my colleague that she did not give me the recognition that was due to me at work... Sigh... I am a sadist.. Ain't I ?
3.) I am flattered when people say I have a good voice (for singing)
2.) If I like someone, I will go to any extent to please them... In case I don't like someone, I live as if they don't exist ...
1.) I am Lactic Acid intolerant.. Not Lactose...


Now for the seven people ... I actually don't even know 7 people who have blogs... Oh.My.God.. !!!! So Here is my List of 5 folks...

Naan Podum Mokkai... A Lady, who is trying to grab my foothold in the blogsphere... :P

Kokkarako Gummango ... Who is poised to take over from the career satirists of the world... Check out his Career Rupture Ratings Post.. !!!

Musings .. My Best Friend.. Yes, the same girl/lady who has provided content for my 'About Me' column... :P :D

Anand ... My collegemate and later colleague...

Shruti ... My school mate...(we've known each other for close to 16 years now....She figures in a couple of my posts too... So.. she's quite a celeb for a start.. )


Well.. Well Bloggers, the rules are the same.. Am quoting Shiv Verbatim...

Here are the 5 rules (to be strictly followed by those I tag in this post!):
1. Thank the person from whom you have received the award listing his / her blog link
2. List 10 honest things about yourself (like I shall do here)
3. Paste the ‘Honest Scrap’ logo on your blog (this is self-evident as my title for this post says)
4. Choose 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links (spread the joy)
5. Notify the bloggers of the award, requesting them to follow the rules (so that they will not miss to notice)

Monday, January 25, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | 3 comments

Comments (3)

  1. "I hate to distract myself, when Deepika Padukone or Nikita is on the screen.. " - Who is Nikita? :)

  2. Cheers to 16 years!

  3. @Shiva :- Oh.My.God !!!! This is blasphemy...!!! You don't know Nikita... ??? :P :P :D ..

    She's the girl who dances for Kodana Kodi... in Saroja...

    Now that you know, Please join the sangam...

    You may send in your contributions to

    Haricharan,
    Muthanmai Rasigan (No Thalaivar's here.. )
    AnaithuInthiya Nikita Aatathai Rasipor Sangam
    Nikitapuram, Hyderabad...

    Sangam has only two criteria ....

    You must be a Nikita Rasigan...
    You must take all members of sangam with you, in case you find out if there is any new Nikita song that has come, some Nikita Photoshoot or shooting in the vicinity...

    I hope the conditions are ok ? :P :D


    @Shruti... Cheers... :D

Leave a Reply