Of Wishes and Manifestation ...!!!

Well, This one is straight out of my dreams...

Two months ago, a thought germinated in my mind.. It was actually a manifestation of many hours of reading and contemplating on the occult.. It was that of buying a Tarot Card Set... I searched high and low in Muscat for a Tarot Card Set, but unfortunately could not find anything...

Around the same time, I was actually beginning to research for my astras posts... It was then I came across this wonderful book called Mahabharata - A Modern Rendering ...by Ramesh Menon... on google books. It was very informative and I tried every avenue I knew to get this as an ebook, but failed.. And so after a long long time, decided that I needed to Buy this book...

It so happenned that on Friday, the 22nd, I was asking my Best Friend, a Tarot Card set and Ashok Banker's Ramayana Set as my Birthday Gifts but unfortunately It did not work out the way I had expected it to be... So as I was mulling over it, I paid a visit to Crossword in a Mall, and imagine my surprise when I found the Tarot Card Set literally shouting out to me..:) and of course, it is another great coincidence that the exact Ramesh Menon's Book, that I was looking for, was literally waiting for me to be picked up as a 2 part-set.. After about 3 minutes of deliberation I decided I was buying both !!! I haven't even opened my Tarot Pack yet, so please don't start ask me for a reading yet.. !!! :P .. Of course, I have started reading the Mahabharata... :)

It's been a long long time, since my wishes started crystallizing so rapidly... The last time it happened consistently was more than 15 years ago...

P.S:- One of my colleagues that your first Tarot Set brings you (good) luck..!!

P.P.S:- Both the items cost me exactly as much as I expected them to be.. !!! :)

P.P.P.S:- I wish the manifestation continues... !!!

P.P.P.P.S:- I don't deliberate much on things I value very much... Pretty much impulsive... Because I don't spend rashly.. :P

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 6 comments

Comments (6)

  1. Do I see a Tarot Reader Hari in the near future ? ;)

  2. Actually I was hoping that this would be a good value-add to my Resume.. What do you say.. ?

    Additionally it would get me some more views on my blogspot, if I put it in my topmost header line... :P

    Now.. That is interesting isn't it... Stop giving my ideas... :P :D

    Well, to answer your question.. Yes.. !!!!

  3. Actually I was hoping that this would be a good value-add to my Resume.. What do you say.. ?

    Additionally it would get me some more views on my blogspot, if I put it in my topmost header line... :P

    Now.. That is interesting isn't it... Stop giving my ideas... :P :D

    Well, to answer your question.. Yes.. !!!!

  4. I only wanted to know how soon I can request you for a reading :P

  5. Astrolger Hari and Classics Scholar Hari in the making now! :)

  6. @Shruti :- Yes... Pretty soon actually.... :P But it will be at a cost... So think twice before you come to me... :P

    @Shiva :- :) ...

Leave a Reply