Stranded in Mumbai and it suckzzzzzz !!!!

I am at my company guesthouse in Mumbai, as I am typing this... To say the least, this place sucks, coupled with the fact that I was left in the lurch and stranded when one of my colleagues who was supposed to pick me up, did not even bother to pick up my call (he still hasn't) and thanks to the lady (again, my colleague) who gave me some of her attitude for free, when I asked her directions. Thanks Folks.. You really made my day, and I am really looking forward to meet you folks ...

It was a deja vu` all over again for me...

Best part is, no body knows where the guest house is, though everybody keeps saying, take an auto, it is very closeby.. अरे भई काई का ऑटो ?? एक भी ऑटोवाले को पता तक नहीं था... अरे यार पास में ही है... सत्यानाश हो तेरा !!!

I had to board and disboard 2 autos, before I could pin it down to the region !!!! Then I had to walk close to 2.5 kms in 'square' circles to find out the location which I eventually did. And the best shock here is The room in which I am supposed to stay, does not even have a proper tubelight. The icing on the cake is that all cupboards are locked and the housekeeping does not even have a clue as to where the keys are ...

Great (mis)management folks !!! Keep it up... You suck !!!!!

Monday, March 1, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply