दीपिकाजी ..!!!!

OK.. Its official now.. !!

No.. I am not getting married.. :)

Deepika too thinks that Saris are cool.... :)

No. Dumbo.. Deepika is not the name of my girlfriend.. :)

Deepika Padukone..

Apparently this is what she had to say, when asked what she would be wearing at Cannes.

"Sari is a very sensual garment and whenever people from other countries discuss about sari, they just say one word - wow!!,"

ஹ்ம்ம்ம்.....

P.S:- அவங்க நான் கூட வரணும்நு ரொம்ப insist பன்னான்ங்க .. நான் தான் கைரோல வேலை ரொம்ப ஜாஸ்தியா இருக்குன்னு அவங்கள மட்டும் போயிட்டு வர சொன்ன.... :P

P.P.S:- I am planning to start writing posts in Hindi as well.. :) For a change.. What say.. ? I hope that doesn't scare half my readers.. :)

Friday, May 14, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. Hindi Post..! ha ha....

    yek gaav me yek kisaan 'raghu' 'thaathaa'.. :)

  2. Senior.. Athu konjam advanced..

    Ithu thaan basic..

    "Maama Aaya... Aam Laaya" :)

Leave a Reply