Weekend இனிதே துவங்கியது ...

Extremely sorry for the non-post week... Lots of drafts waiting. I know I've promised a couple of posts... hmmm.. let's see..

Weekend has started today for me already... and the best part is, I have to go to work today...

So what did I do this week ?

Workwise - Quite Fruitful. Very Tiring. Left office at 12 and 1 in the night and went back in the morning at 9. Kind of straining, but again, this was not the kind of thankless work I was doing at Muscat.. So I am quite happy and do not mind slogging..

My Mahabharata war is shaping up quite well. :) I am really proud of it actually. 12 days have been written till now... 6 more to do.. The last six days were days of intense battle on Kurukshetra, so its kind of nervous for me. I had a lump in my throat when I wrote Bheeshma vadh.. And I am scared I will cry when I will write the 13th day of war - Abhimanyu Vadh, according to me, the True Turning point of the Great war. The series is being circulated in Parts to my office colleagues by G who are part of the Ram-Ram series, I had already mentioned before. So, once I've finished drafting the whole thing, Will post it here.

Not able to even open Snow. Feeling very very bad. This is the first time in 7 years that I have not been reading a book for more than 2 weeks continuously. I know.. It sucks !!!! But to compensate, I am completing another book that I had part-read previously. Atleast something's complete.

Got Some totally super ideas for my Political thriller. Its running as a movie in my mind, again and again... :) My Avan-Aval is not in good shape though. Running out of scenarios.. Will write more..definitely.

போன ஒரு வாரமா மட்டமான சாப்பாடு ... சோத்துக்கு ரொம்ப கஷ்டமா இறுக்கு ... இதுக்கு ஒரு முடிவு கட்டனும்... ஹ்ம்ம்.. பாற்போம்...

I might get a chance to go out to see the Pyramids today.. If that is the case, then you can expect another post here. :) :D

Friday, May 28, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply