Fulfilment ...

11 years ago, I came across an article that talked about something. It was something that got me hooked on to it almost instantaneously. My further research in that realm, let me to a number of other major discoveries. Of these discoveries, one was a book. The book's cost was close to Rs. 2500, something that I definitely could not afford at that point of time. And sometimes I felt if it was worth the price I would be paying.

All these years, whenever I visit amazon.com, I've almost always, instinctively, checked up the price of the book. From $50 it has fallen to $18. And I was contemplating, that perhaps, I shouldn't wait for things to fall into place and that I should go ahead and buy the book. My instinct told me to wait. I did.

Today, I got an electronic copy of the same book free . Talk about manifestation!!! :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply