An Addendum to கவிதை கவிதை...

O.K. Guys, here is the confession ... :P

That song that I 'wrote' on the previous கவிதை கவிதை... was nothing but an English Translation of one of my most favorite songs.. :) சந்தன தென்றலை ... :P

From the movie Kandukondaen Kandukondaen... Beautifully written in Tamizh by Vairamuthu ... :) :D

ROTFLOL .. !!!

And you really thought that the love-bug had bitten me .. hadn't you ??? :) :D
And no, even if the real love bug does bite me, it will not transform me into a poet... I am good writer.. Maybe it will transform me from a good to a better or perhaps the best writer.. but Poetry ... तौबा तौबा ..

I am pretty good at this kind of stuff, ain't I ?? :)
But seriously tell me, the translation was good...wasn't it.. ?

Thursday, November 11, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply