Break Ke Baad - Pretty Good !!!

I watched ‘Break-Ke-Baad’ almost entirely on my new N5 PMP and I am making my opinion Loud and Clear – This movie is AWESOME !!!

I don’t care how or why the media is trashing this movie, but this is one of the most refreshingly fresh movies that I have seen in this year. And this movie is definitely far more sensible in that ‘shirt-ripping-itself-off’ movie from ‘oh-i-love-to-show-off-my-bare-body’ hero earlier this year. (semma Comedy saar neenga)

First of all, hats off to Deepika to have finally chosen a good character role for herself. This role had potential and she proved it. As Aaliya Khan, the spoilt daughter of a cine star (played by Sharmila Tagore), she snatches the limelight from Imran Khan. I loved her sense of style, the way she wore her clothes. The way she mouths her dialogues. She has literally lived her role in that movie.

The story line is too good. This happens with almost every other couple in these days and its nice to see Danish take this on in a totally sensible manner. The screenplay could have been a little more taut. And a little more funnier dialogues here and there would have helped the movie a lot. Imran Khan has matured, but not enough. He needs to choose more manly roles. He cannot bank on his JTYJN role for all his life.

Not impressed with the background score and music. Maybe that could have clinched the movie the ‘Blockbuster’ title.

For me, this movie is one of this year’s best romantic movies.
Don’t miss it. !!!

P.S:- DP is super cool in this movie.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 by Hari
Categories: , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. Opposites attract. The movie did get one thing right then.

  2. You know I luuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DP ... :P

Leave a Reply