Manmohan Singh - Act 3 - Scene 2

Scamsters, Middle Class, Sonia Ji, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Raja, not to praise him;
The evil that Raja did, lives, haunting me,
All my 'clean-image' has already been Pre-Mortem(ed)
So let it be with Me ... The noble Karuna
told you that Raja was ambitious:
If it were so, it was not a grievous fault,
(Afterall Karuna is our coalition)
And grievously hath Raja answered it ...
There, yonder in the custody of CBI officers and the rest,
lies Raja (pun intended)
For Karuna is an honorable man;
So are they all, (I speak here...
Not just for myself, but for Kani, Barkha and et.al)
All Honorable men.
Come I to speak in Raja's infamy
He (Raja) was my friend. Faithful and just to me.
Ne'er did he anything, without my knowledge.
But Sibal says he was ambitious;
And Sibal is an honorable man.
He hath stripped many such cupboards full of skeletons
So that his own remain clothed.
Whose ransoms did Raja fill ? Not mine.
Did this in Raja seem ambitious ?
When the people have cried, Karuna hath wept:
Raja's folly was that he made mobile affordable.
Folly is a stern word.
Yet Soniaji says he was ambitious;
And Soniaji is an honorable (wo)man.
You all did see that in the last three weeks,
Thrice I presented you facts that I objected to
Which the opposition thrice refused to digest.
Was this ambition ?
Yet the opposition says Raja was ambitious;
And sure, the opposition consists of honorable men.
I speak not to disprove what Karuna spoke,
(For he is our ally down south)
But here I am to speak what I do not know
(I still do not know quo vadis the money)
I did love him many times, not without cause;
For he did fill my coffers once and for all.
What cause withholds me then, not to mourn for him ?
My clean image ? My untainted past ? My softspoken nature ?
Media people !! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
You have lost your reason.Bear with me.
My heart is in the Tihar jail now, with Raja,
And I must pause, till I know the whereabouts of the money.

Saturday, February 19, 2011 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , | 4 comments

Comments (4)

  1. Bravo! I reblogged it on my blog.

  2. Thanks Anshul. Much appreciated..

    Loved the template of your blog. Mind sharing ?

  3. I'll have to email you the file.....the template is no longer available on net. :)

  4. No problem..:) will wait.. Thanks in Advance...

Leave a Reply