Need opinions...

A lot of people have been writing in to tell me that I should start podcasting...

I am not really sure about that. I am encouraged by the response though...


One of my colleagues took the pains to mail me and ask me, if I was podcasting.. I was surprised to know that he read one of my office-blogs (where I rarely post anything) and was prompted to ask me...

I am planning to start with my Mahabharatha Series... though suggestions are welcome...

Thursday, February 10, 2011 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , | 2 comments

Comments (2)

  1. Start soon dude..looking forward to it. Immediately I could think of what you would say if you were to talk about "My name is Red"

    Remember you reading this book in a 108 on the way back and wanting to read it...never got down to doing it till date!

  2. Ah... 108.. The bliss man. solid 1.2 hours of peaceful reading. I must have read "48 laws of power" some 7 times during those bus journeys. Throw in some real classics as well..

    Sigh.. Those were really the days man...

    My name is Red.. !! Hmmm... From my favorite author :)
    Sure.. Will definitely take this request. :)

Leave a Reply