Let's do a tag ... !!!

20 years ago I . . .

a young boy, trying hard to learn Hindi, just to avoid getting bullied.

Loved reading Super Commando Dhruv and Chacha Chowdhary.

Became famous in school for giving "a gaali" and was made to do a "murga" in front of the whole school. Totally unforgettable and humiliating experience.

10 years ago I . . .

a young lad, trying hard to beat his peers in school.

Learnt a number of spiritual texts.

Became more mature. Learnt a lot about human beings. Especially the Female Psychology.

5 years ago I . . .

a Mature young man, working his way through one of the top colleges in the country.

Free thinking, independent. Never bothered. Read hell a lot of books.

Realized, in life, you have to let go of somethings and never let go of some other things. The trouble came when I did not which was which.

3 years ago I . . .

Full of energy and enthusiasm because I was going to become part of the corporate lifestyle.

Started this blog.

Stayed away from my family for the first time.

1 year ago I . . .

I decided I was going to break free of all the clutter in my life.

Decided I was going to do something useful with my skills and my life.

Started and finished my Magnum Opus - The Mahabharata War in my own language.

Paid more attention to the "The Story of My Life." My offline readers know more about this. :P And they are loving it !!!
[It will come to this blog eventually - but first let me take the story to a point where I can actually say - "There, i've written something..."] :P

So far this year I . . .

Managed to get bloody pissed off at work - for all the right reasons.

Made a resolution and am sticking to it. Steadfast.

Got myself a new laptop !!! :)

... am having a great time.

Yesterday I . . .

Left office a bit early.

Typed my heart out at the computer.

Earned another fan for "The Story of my life." :)

Today I . . .

Took loads of rest.

Got myself a French Beard.

Did not do something that I should have been doing.

Read a couple of hilarious blogs.

Currently digging into my "archives" for a particularly interesting pdf that I read in the past and unable to recollect its location or its name.

Tomorrow I will . . .

Do the thing that I said I did not do today. :P

Will take out my camera after a brief hiatus and start "shooting".

Try to memorise the Baala Kaand.

Next year I will . . .

I will interview SuperStar, Chiranjeevi and Amitabh Bachchan.

Become the #1 Personal Blogger in the country.

My About me will read "Social Media Analyst, Genius, Deus Ex Machina (:P), Script Writer, Columnist, Photographer, Celebrity Blogger"





Tagging everybody who read this. :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011 by Hari
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply