When companies think too much about themselves...



Being rude seems to be the order of the day. And I am not surprised at all. After all - This what Big Boss and Roadies teach us. Beep it.

Today, as I was surfing for interesting questions on Quora, I came across an interesting question. "Which Indian startups are hiring ?"

The number one answer on that list was InfinitelyBeta. Catchy name hunh ?

That's what I thought. I clicked on their Jobs page. I thought their Task Page was really very nice. Great way to test the young enthu fellows.

You know what pissed me off totally ?? The following snapshot.



For a company that is a startup, I think they have fallen into the trap of thinking that being Rude is ubercool. They may very well have such notions and dig their own grave.

Sigh.. !!!

Totally pathetic. And did not expect it from an Indian company. And a startup at that.
Disappointing to say the least ... !!!


Friday, March 11, 2011 by Hari
Categories: , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply